Life Skills, Life Coaching Programs
If you’re asking yourself, “What does a life coach do", and who needs one have a look at these questions. Can you identify with these?
- You’re stuck in destructive patterns like excessive drinking or overeating
- Your inner critique is loudly talking in a negative way.
- You have had a major life change. or
- You have been in or experienced stressful events
- You have a fear of failing and this prevents you from moving forward
- You experience heightened anxiety when planning for the future
- You are about to retire and can’t find direction going forward
- You are transitioning from Military to Civilian Life and are uneasy about the change
Life Skills Programs & Coaching helps you to analyse your current life, employment or personal situation, it helps you to identify current limited beliefs and other potential challenges and obstacles you face. This program helps you to address Communication, Anger management, Relationship goals, Pro social living, Problem solving and many more. You will assist your coach to design a custom plan to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life.
The outcomes are
Some of the most common areas clients improve while working with a life coach include:
- Identifying goals and defining a vision for success
- Creating professional and Personal Growth Plan
- Identifying and overcoming limiting beliefs
- Obtaining work/life balance
- Learning to communicate more succinctly and effectively
- Foster more powerful connections professionally and personally
- Improve relationships and communication skills
- Getting promotions
- Managing Civilian Life transition
- Managing Me after the Frontline